Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleep? What Sleep?

Seriously. What is this thing you call sleep? It is 2:14 A.M. and I can not get to sleep. Not even Zaffy cat was able to get me to sleep....I should know since I have been trying since one....Seriously. Maybe it's the moon phase...what phase is it in right now? Must go check.......Oh lovely that would be why. Tomorrow is the full moon. No wonder I've been having trouble getting to sleep lately and only Zaffy was able to help. Of course being an old cat (12 years old) he can only help so much....Oh how it would be wonderful to be like my little brother and not affected by the moon phases...alas it is not to be he gets that little bit of freedom while I get to have my sleep schedule ruled by the moon. I guess I should try and get some sleep again....maybe it will work this time because I blogged about it? Doubtful but I can hope, right?
 I wish I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment