Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

OMG! It was totally ....AWESOME! I saw it yesterday with Mom after getting my braces off and planning to get a bridge for the gap where I had to get a baby tooth pulled when I was younger because it was crowding my mouth and it had no adult tooth behind it. It was just mind-blowing. To quote my Mom to the movie worker who asked if she was alright because of the noises she was making after the movie. "It kicks butt(she used the other word.)and takes names." I think she shocked the guy because he likely doesn't hear many adults say stuff like that. At least that's what she thinks. I am now at my Dad's having left after going to the orthodontist to get my retainer. I got a picture with the assistant who took them off and gave me my retainer.(Who was my favorite out of the whole staff.) The person who took it, and made my retainer(They had to remake the top one because it didn't fit right!), said I looked adorable. So yeah. The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Awesome should see it. Stay through the credits. I'm telling you it's worth the wait.(And the music is awesome.) It also wasn't crowded like I expected. We got up front and it was just wow. And we had leg room. Figured out that my legs are about as long as Mom's(even though I'm a few inches shorter than her!) because we had plenty of leg room. Yay!
(What will happen if you don't go see the movie!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Does this mean that you liked it?? Because I wasn't sure with all that squeeing you did at the theater.

    ReplyDelete